Are you ready to earn your CFE credential? We’ve added two new programs to the 30th Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference agenda just for you.
NEW! CFE Exam Review Track
The ACFE Global Fraud Conference will feature a new learning track dedicated to reviewing the CFE Exam. These sessions will provide a high-level overview of topics covered and address many of the concepts you need to know before attempting
It’s not required to attend every session in this track. You can customize your conference experience by picking only the sessions where you need additional help. You’ll also be able to attend any of the 100+ educational sessions, keynote sessions
and networking events.
Because these sessions are not as comprehensive as the 4-day CFE Exam Review Course, advanced study with the CFE Exam Prep Course is highly recommended. You should not rely solely on these sessions to pass the CFE Exam.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in a fast-paced, high-level review of CFE Exam topics (those looking for a comprehensive review should learn more about the CFE Exam Review Course)
- Those who are preparing with the CFE Exam Prep Course, but are looking for extra help before taking the CFE Exam
- Individuals looking to earn their CFE credential, but also experience the ACFE Global Fraud Conference
Benefits of attending:
- Review CFE Exam sections where you need additional help
- Experience the ACFE Global Fraud Conference by enjoying inspiring keynote speakers, educational sessions and networking events
- Meet others preparing for the CFE Exam and prepare in an encouraging team environment
The full schedule of sessions will be announced in March.
NEW! On-Site CFE Exam: June 27 and 28
Want to take the CFE Exam in person? Stay after the conference and complete your exam on-site. The exam will be offered during the Post Conference (registration required).
Two exam sections will be offered each day:
- June 27: Investigation and Law
- June 28: Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes, and Fraud Prevention and Deterrence
Benefits of attending:
- Remove daily distractions and dedicate two days to completing your CFE Exam
- Know you passed the CFE Exam before you leave Austin
- ACFE staff will offer in-person assistance to navigate the CFE Exam process
- Coffee, refreshment breaks, daily continental breakfast and one group lunch (lunch not served Friday, June 28)
A completed CFE Exam application and an active ACFE membership are required to take the exam on-site.